Fwd: Ubuntu MA LoCo Thank You

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:20:15 BST 2008

Hello all,

Below is the thank you I sent to Pi-Con chair.

Thank you to all those who came, had fun and manned our booth at
pi-con. It was very fun and I hope to be able to do more of these
kinds of events.

Others should post replied of their stories and I'm sure Steve is
going to have a gallery up soon.

The talks were very interesting, the games and events were well
planned out and I highly recommended that next year people come from
our group just to attend (rather than volunteer at our booth).

As I've said below, the kinds of things some of the people there were
into could have leant themselves to us doing a talk or two about
various technical disciplines some of us are highly skilled in.

Best Regards, Martin Owens