Puzzle to solve

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 03:27:21 BST 2008

Thanks for the help and different suggestions.

In the end, my lack of sound was caused by a conflict between onboard sound
and a sound card. I turned off the onboard sound, via the BIOS settings, and
the puzzler was solved - everything now works fine.

The music sounds really good being played from the release candidate of
Ubuntu 8.04 :)