Hardy Release Party April 24th

Jason M Normand jay at lentecs.com
Sat Apr 12 15:43:45 BST 2008

I called the globe and left a message for the manager but havent heard
back. will be calling them later today and hopefully will be able to
talk with him.

leftyfb wrote:

--
Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam