meeting audio

Caleb Marcus caleb.marcus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 02:03:25 BST 2008

What's the point? I mean, keeping an uncompressed copy of music around
is a good idea, because the quality actually matters... here, it's
already been compressed right and left through the VoIP line, so the
quality is already lousy, and all we're trying to preserve are words, so
it's fine if it doesn't sound great.