Free Software for Newton School Update

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 4 09:40:15 BST 2008

Yeah, like i said i didn't expect anyone to be able to make it to Ubuntu
Live. Anyways, i'm a little angry. I just tried sending my teacher my bio
project in .odf -- but the new filters that are being used blocked my
message because of that attachment. I've also noticed a lot of uneccessarily
blocked pages when i'm browsing the web at school. I need to find out who
manages this stuff because it's getting ridiculous.