monthly meeting

Jonathan M. Prigot jprigot at verizon.net
Thu Sep 27 20:34:16 BST 2007

I can't make it either. It's Open House at my daughter's school, so I answer
to a higher authority on this one. We (daughter and I) will be at the
Installfest.
===
Jon

--
Jonathan M. Prigot
44 High St.

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.