Gutsy Release Party

Jason M Normand jay at lentecs.com
Wed Sep 26 22:23:49 BST 2007

I will be attending the party. so that makes at least 1.

as for location i know that the harp (across from north station), and
the Globe (in copley square) have party rooms.   The globe is just a
mezzanine level which can seat  50+, and last i check there is no extra
charge to reserve it, just expect a reasonable amount of eating and
drinking.  It is secluded but not completely isolated.  the Harp has a
large downstairs room with its own bar, probably seat over 100.  Not
sure on costs and such of the Harp, though i think it my be over kill
for us at the moment.

Parking at either is hit or miss unless you pay for a garage, but t
access is readily available.  Can make some calls if either sounds
reasonable.

Joseph Guarino wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
>   I am with Mako on the CBC.  Or we could go to Cuckie Cheese and
> watch those cool animatronics for the kiddies in the group.  As a
> theme we could dress those animatronics in Ubuntu gear.  Just kidding!  =P
>
>   Personally, I would rather not got to the Museum of Science unless
> its a Ubuntu laser show.  =)   How about Middle East or S&S or anyone
> else's idea?
>
> Thanks,
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Joseph Guarino
> www.evolutionaryit.com <http://www.evolutionaryit.com>
> Evolutionary IT - Best Practice IT(tm)
> 888.404.5074 (Office)
> 617.953.9514 (Mobile)

Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam