Gutsy Release Party

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:13:14 BST 2007

I called the Museum of Science - they do have a room available (suitable for
20 - 50 people) on Friday October 19th, but not the scheduled Gutsy release
date of October 18th.

Time would be from 6:30 - 10:30. They'll call me back with costs and other
details.

Some topics they'll likely be looking to discuss include: 1) cost / person,
2) number of attendees

Is Ubuntu MA or any other organization a non-profit, which could reduce help
reduce costs?

- Brian

On 9/26/07, Benj. Mako Hill <mako at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> <quote who="Samuel Baldwin" date="Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 04:36:58PM -0500">
> > On 9/25/07, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've asked a few places for price lists on venues. I'd rather see us
> > > host a party than just a get together.
> >
> > Is it appropriate for someone my age to go, or is it more of an adult
> > thing? (Alchohol, the like..)
>
> CBC is a resteraunt and people under 21 have never had a problem at
> meetings I've had there in the past. They just shouldn't try to drink
> any alchohol or everyone will get in trouble.
>
> Regards,
> Mako
>
> --
> Benjamin Mako Hill
> mako at ubuntu.com
> http://mako.cc
>
> Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
> far as society is free to use the results. --RMS

Brian