Installfest

Brian Fallik baf11 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 21 18:09:58 BST 2007

Martin,

Wow.  Someone is bitter.  And needs a grammar lesson.

I understand your rant on #2, but GoatTuber only asked if we had
already done anything, and then hinted that we might want to.  I
believe his question falls exactly within "if you have a good idea,
discuss
it here with the intention that your willing to do something about it
please."  I'm not sure why that warranted such a harsh response, and I
don't think sarcasm will necessarily help attract more contributors to
our group.

brian