Installfest

GoatTuber goattuber at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:43:26 BST 2007

Couple questions...

1. Maybe I missed this or something, but why have the installfest 5 days
before the Gutsy release? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait a week and
load everyone up with the latest and greatest?

2. I was just reading Blog of Helios, and he had written about getting his
local public libraries to start carrying Linux disks in their inventory.
Have we tried to get anything like that going with any of our local
libraries? If not, we might want to look into it.
http://blog.lobby4linux.com/index.php?/archives/318-So-This-Penguin-Walks-Into-The-Library....html