Windows CDs for recovery purposes

Jason M Normand jay at lentecs.com
Fri Sep 21 14:58:59 BST 2007

The key is that the owner of the system have a license, ie a key for
registration. The trick is what license the owner (oem, retail, ect) has
and if they have the key. Basically if the computer doesnt have a
windows authenticity sticker with a working key then we should not be
installing windows on it even if it had it on it previously. It would be
best for them to bring their own disk, especially if they have restore
disks. However having some around just in case isnt a bad idea either.

--
Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam