Installfest People

Caleb Marcus caleb.marcus at
Fri Sep 21 01:37:05 BST 2007

Hey, I know I haven't really been active on the team, but I'm probably
going to come to the installfest on the 13th, as a volunteer. I'm
fairly active on the Ubuntu IRC channel helping people with Ubuntu,
and I'd love to participate in this installfest. However, there is a
slight problem. My grandmother in Montreal is sick, and I may have to
go there on short notice, so I cannot be absolutely certain that I can
come. Will this cause any problems?

Martin Owens wrote:
> Hey all,
> We need to know who is coming and that we've got all the helpers and
> each of us has ubuntu t-shirts and badges. this is so that a) I can
> give you all release forms so you don't get in trouble b) so people
> know who they need to ask for help and c) we look official and really
> cool.
> Sign up here:
> Best regards, Martin Owens
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)