Will OLPC present at our InstallFest?

Joshua McGinnis goodespeler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:29:58 BST 2007

Hey Guys,

We've finally finalized some of the event information regarding the
InstallFest I've been talking about for months now. You can see some of the
details here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Events/InstallFests/2007-10-13

We'd love for some folks from OLPC to attend and possibly present. We'll
even let you decide what to present! It could be an intro the XO, a Q&A
session from the attendees, or a Python tutorial, etc.

Any takers? Ideally, we'd like to confirm something today as we're working
on putting out a press-release for the event.

-- Joshua