possibly putting Edubuntu in a local school

GoatTuber goattuber at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:50:32 BST 2007

Fear of their own ignorance. Like most public school "IT Departments", it's
most likely a single person in charge of their network that has slightly
more knowledge of Windows than the rest of their faculty. They can't support
something they don't know, and since Linux is 'basically just DOS', they
want nothing to do with it. Besides, what incentive do they have to learn
something new just so some kids get a better OS? Man, I hope we can open
some eyes there.

From: "leftyfb at left-click.org" <leftyfb at left-click.org>