Installfest booking/schedule

leftyfb leftyfb at left-click.org
Mon Sep 17 20:58:05 BST 2007

AWSOME! I'll be hopefully working overdrive when I get home tonight to
post this everywhere it needs to be as well as pull in all the resources
possible to get things planned.

Now lets see if we can get a roll-call on who will be attending. I'll be
making up a wiki page for this but it'll be good to spark up some
activity here as well to get people excited about it :)
Let us know if you're going, if you'll be bringing anyone. If you'll be
bringing any pc's and if you need help with anything at the installfest.