Software Freedom Day!

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 06:03:45 BST 2007

Hi all,

It was a great day today and I think we all had a good time meeting
people and having lunch.

OK so Theresa asked me to post again what we need to do to engdge
local busniess:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Marketing/LocalBusiness

Heres the idea, we contact one by one each of the local computer
shops, stores, makers, builders and service providers to let them know
that our group exists and that we're here to inform, help and promote
ubuntu in the Massachusetts area (so not just Boston) you are welcome
to phone or email them and the sample message I have put on the wiki
could do with some diligent editing by some skilled wordsmith.

Remember to update the wiki with all your contacting and lets see if
we can get some companies excited about using ubuntu over their
current desktop software.

Best Regards, Martin Owens