Marketing Push - Local Business

Martin Owens doctormo at
Wed Sep 12 18:04:14 BST 2007

Hello Everyone

I want to ask you all to do a little work to improve our relationship
as a group with local businesses in the MA area.

You all knew the time for action would come when we asked you to put
in those 30 minutes of doing something for ubuntu :-) now is your
chance, there are two tasks to do, one is going onto craiges list and
other local advert sites and expanding the list of local businesses in
the list. the second is to make contact with each businesses one to
one and direct them to our wiki, mailing list and offer our group
services and knowledge, I've made a start here:

I've kicked the push off by contacting a computer service business in
Dorchester, please edit the message if you feel you can do better and
don't hesitate to update the list.