New England InstallFest

Jason M Normand jay at lentecs.com
Wed Sep 12 12:24:15 BST 2007

I am certainly capable of transporting 3-4 + reasonable equipment.  the
Boston/Cambridge area is not far out of the way for me if going to olin
or worcester or such.

We could also rent a van for the day for $100 or so if we wanted to be
able to bus people.

--
Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam