Software Free Day!

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:10:17 BST 2007

Hello all,

I'm going to pass myself off as a liaison between the groups, being
relatively lately and lightly acquainted with both.

I will be at Encuentro5 presenting on the Drupal content management
system with the cofounder of Agaric Design Collective, though I will
have to leave the event somewhat early.

I have updated the Wiki (after registering for an account!) to refer
to Harrison Ave instead of Street (although Google maps at least goes
to the correct location anyway) and to include mention of the Ubuntu
Massachusetts Team, as well as linking to all the projects that will
be presented:

http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Boston_Software_Freedom_Day

Chris Fernandez, BinaryFreedom.info founder, is CCd, and could
probably answer any other questions.

Hope to meet a lot of people in person this Saturday,

ben