Software Free Day!

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 02:14:14 BST 2007

Yeah, we should really get in contact with someone to get mentioned on the
FSF wiki and the event page
http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/northamerica/Boston/BinaryFreedom

Also, i think the entire event may be listed at the wrong address. It says
33 Harrison Street 02131 everywhere (event page and FSF wiki), but if you do
a search for "encuentro 5" you get 33 Harrison Ave 02111, and it even says
so on http://www.encuentro5.org/ (at the bottom of the page) - This might be
a huge problem

Lastly, the even is listed as private on our Google Calendar, was this
intentional?