I've installed Feisty -- now need to get Comcast HSI up & running........

George Ernest Noon george.noon at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 21:58:34 BST 2007

apologies for using the 'reply to sender' button: I've been mostly doing
non-list
e-mail now so long, I' d gotten out of the habit of 'reply to all'; I'll
try to do better.
As to the result of clicking the Networking icon & Connection information, I
will get right back to you after I've done another switch-over of my
cables, here.
Almost makes me wish I'd transferred M$ WinXP installation to the new box
(almost, but not quite)......
~~~~~George