Upgraded to Gutsy Gibbon

will willg at bluesock.org
Fri Oct 19 19:03:35 BST 2007

I work for PCF (we make Miro).

I had done some work to make sure that Miro built on Gutsy a month ago
or so, but that's about all we were planning to do until Gutsy released.
  Turns out there's a version of Miro in the Gutsy universe repository,
but it's 0.9.8 and that's pretty old.  We've been getting a steady run
of bug reports about this.

I'm working on getting a Gutsy box up now so that I can work on
packaging stuff.  We're working on finishing up some minor things now so
that we can do a 0.9.9.9-rc1 tag and release today or sometime this
weekend.  I'll try to put together a Gutsy package by then and we'll
have official Gutsy packages for 0.9.9.9 and releases thereafter.

I really apologize for this.  Having Miro in the Gutsy universe
repository was a bit of a surprise to me.  I know I would have been more
pro-active about things if I had realized that was the case.

/will