Release Party -- Afterthoughts

Brian Fallik baf11 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 19 16:40:59 BST 2007

I agree.  Great time.  Of course I was paying for it this morning but
it was worth it.

The Globe was a fantastic venue - very good suggestion (Jason?) and it
was great to see everyone out having a good time.  I think next time
we need to have a (dry) t-shirt contest for the most amusing shirt.

brian