Release Party -- Afterthoughts

Theresa Hepburn theresa.hepburn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:17:43 BST 2007

Hey people,

I thought the release party was a good time, what does everybody think?
It was nice to chit-chat with you all, especially the folks I didn't
know so well. The T-shirts were quite memorable. I thought the Globe was
an excellent location -- not so upscale that my pockets are burned
through but still nice enough for us to get our own area and good
service. Do we already have a wiki page for posting ideas for next time?
I hate launchpad, I'm currently boycotting it (unintentionally because
I'm still locked out). Also, If you didn't while we were there please
consider pitching in some cash to Jason for all the food :-) He handled
the finger food out of pocket.

Next time I hope more of you will be willing to share my bottle with me!
Really, I didn't put Spanish Fly in it.

Theresa

P.S. If anyone (**cough**Mike&Sarah**cough**) wants to visit me this
weekend to fix my power supply I'll supply brunch/lunch/dinner in return.