Two more possible attendees for MA/Boston's Gutsy Release Party.....

George Ernest Noon george.noon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 22:58:18 BST 2007

Apologies: couldn't at first understand the problem with my posting, repeated below;
I now realize that I posted previously using my other e-mail account, not the one which
I subscribed with --- will need to be quite careful about thot"

  	I am posting to you 2 additional attendees [I do hope both will be able to
come with me. The Names are Sean Noon (Dasiyova) & Peter Connor (PETCON).
	Initially posted this to Martin, as per instructions on web page, but was
advised better to be posted to the list.
Thank you
George Noon