parking Re: rele[a]se party thursday

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:42:25 BST 2007

> I should arrive some time between 8:45-9:00, depending on how bad
> parking is. (Unless work is really killing me that night)

on-street Parking WILL be bad. I recommend taking the (T)
   --  especially if of drinking age  X-}

In that 'hood, I like the garage over Back Bay Station, but you might
call the bar to find out if they have discount deal with another
garage. There are a couple others.

If I have to drive that morning, my truck will stay at the office
overnight ... a cab will cost a little more than parking if I don't
feel like (T) home.

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com