relese party thursday

jay at lentecs.com jay at lentecs.com
Mon Oct 15 22:23:46 BST 2007

Just sending out a reminder about the release party thursday, 7oo pm.  It
will be at the globe in copley square, on boylston.  take the green line
to copley, or there is usually parking open on beacon.  The food is great
and anyone who wants can order off the menu, If enough people want dinner
perhapse we could plan on 800-830 for that.  There will also be plenty of
cocktails so bring your wallets (cash will be easier).  All ages are
welcome and we will have the upper mezzanine area.  There is a plasma if
anyone has anything they want to show or demonstrate.  I also put an order
in for finger foods and if anyone wants to donate to the fund feel free.

so whos coming?