Installfest Postmortum

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:11:12 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I think this, our first installfest as a group went VERY well and I
want to thank you all for coming, helping set up, teardown and
communicate the ubuntu message with so many people.

Now comes the hard part, knowing where we could have done things
better; and for this we have a special wiki page!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Events/InstallFests/2007-10-13_post-mortem

Now my items of contention were a) that I forgot my powersupply for my
burner, managed to clout the thing on the pavement twice because I
carried it in a cvs bag rather foolishly and also then manage to
forget everything as a I left.

So a lot of things _I_ need to work on obviously.

The wiki post-mortem already contains the items we need to work on for
our prep work, flyers, advertising for next time etcetera.

If you have thoughts on how you think we could have done this even
better please do add your thoughts to the wiki or reply to this email
and someone else will add them to the wiki.

Best Regards, Martin Owens