A little PR a little too late

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:06:22 BST 2007

> Plus, I hate this modifying pages within a web interface.Don't we have
> five thousand million text editors for a reason? I'm surprised there
> hasn't been a local application developed exclusively for wiki's, or has
> there? Sort of like a logjam/Semagic for Live Journal.

Yup. Vim and Emacs (uck), have plugins/extensions/lisp-ness that
allows for that. There's some WikiEdit program out there or something.
I'm sure theres some X11 apps that do the job too.

Facebook would be acceptable, but most people who are looking for
these kind of things dont use it.

There's no reason to use MySpace. Ever.
--
Samuel 'Shardz' Baldwin