Some installfest stuff

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:59:55 BST 2007

On 10/11/07, Caleb Marcus <caleb.marcus at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not clear about the structure of the installfest... when people walk
> in, what will they do? Will there be some sort of sign-in sheet that
> volunteers can look at and try to match themselves with guests who need
> assistance, or will it be more chaotic? Also, will only volunteers have
> access to whatever discs we'll have burned, or do we have enough to make
> it feasible to just put a stack of them at the entrance for anyone to take?
>  I'm wondering because, with a lot of people, we might want to try to
> put together some attempt at keeping order during the installfest...

I would assume it's similar to the BLU installfests, people sign in
and volunteers float araund helping people, and generally "attach" to
a person for the install.

I'm not clear on if there will or will not be 7.10 AMD discs or not.
Do I need to burn my own?

--
Samuel 'Shardz' Baldwin

Shardz's Igloo: shardz.homelinux.net