Fwd: Gutsy Release Candidate (Caleb Marcus)

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:46:20 BST 2007

I like this categorization of releases - it maps appropriate releases to
interested users.

I was just wondering about the other "derivative" releases: kubuntu?
edubuntu? xubuntu.

Is anyone comfortable / capable to do a show-and-tell on any of these or is
that just too much of a stretch for this InstallFest?