Fwd: Gutsy Release Candidate

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.us
Fri Oct 12 15:39:36 BST 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 10:24 -0400, Brian Fallik wrote:
> Allegedly update-manager should now do the right thing on upgrades and
> recommend removing evms,

Allegedly... but not actually :-(.  Judging from the number of people
still reporting this problem just since yesterday, I don't think it's
been fixed at all.

I have a system at work that hasn't been upgraded yet so I'm going to
start the upgrade manager and just see if it tells me it's going to
remove EVMS (I don't want to actually upgrade the box yet though).