[Ubuntu-US-CA] REVIEW: Quick Assessment of Canonical's Landscape Management tool for Ubuntu Infrastructures

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:13:17 BST 2007

> Just pay the $250 for a Desktop support license.  You get 10
> incidents.  You can add people to the account.  Why not add a person
> any time someone in ubuntu-ma wants to open a support request.  You
> could split it on a per incident basis.  $25 a call...

a) We're not made of money
b) Bloody cheeky to ask you advocates who support your business for
free to pay such a sum
c) I don't really want nor need support and our group is dedicated to
handling a certain about of support internally.
d) I want to look at the software as an education and comparison to
benefit them as much as me.
e) As you can tell I don't have a lot of faith in support call centers.