LoCo Team Approval

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:01:05 BST 2007

Apologies to all I totally forgot to send this email last night.

Yes indeed we did get approved and our team is now official, with this
title we are able to ask canonical for our divies in CDs and maybe
other things. The CDs by the way have already been ordered.

Of note about our team at the meeting where:

 1) The wiki pages is kick arse/ass(delete where required) all thanks
to Danny Piccirillo,
 2) We could perhaps concentrate on involving the forum for helping
mass people with their problems, I must admit to neglecting it myself.
 3) Mike made a note of the case badge project but I don't think it
carried much weight.
 4) More importantly we're regular at meetings, have more than one
person pulling weight and have event lined up to move us to bigger
things.

Danny Piccirillo is an ubuntu member not a community council member,
they are very different things just to be clear about the previous
email.

Well done everyone, I had no doubt we'd be approved and now we can be
very smug indeed that we're the 7th state to go approved, especially
noting the short time between creation and approval.