Ubumtu?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:00:29 GMT 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 6:55 AM, jw <cyb3rj at comcast.net> wrote:
>  Maybe someone was trying to revive the "ubuntu-calendar" project?
>
>  Install these packages and look in /usr/share/backgrounds:
>
>  sudo apt-get install ubuntu-calendar-october ubuntu-calendar-november
> ubuntu-calendar-december ubuntu-calendar-january ubuntu-calendar-february
> ubuntu-calendar-march
>
>  Whoever took those pictures had a good eye.  It conjured to mind some
> photos of Edward Westin.

Yup...reminds me of the Warty Warthog (4.10) days.  I remember the
first time I installed Ubuntu, in 2004, and said "wtf?!?  all these
people are naked!  I can't run this in front of people!!!"...

Coincidentally, a little over three years later I recommend it to
everyone I encounter, even family members.  It's good that Ubuntu
removed the monthly "nakedness" calendars :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."