Ubuntu Satanic Edition

Richard M. Volpe II volpe.rich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:28:32 GMT 2007

I really do not have much to say about this topic, but one point does
come to mind.  When I first heard about Ubuntu, in the breezy badger
days I didn't think it would pan out to much, because it felt like linux
met religion.  In fact it was just the opposite, not religion,
community.  Anyway there should be a distinction between religion and
state, same applies to linux.  My operating system don't come to church
with me every Sunday.....

But then again that is just an opinion.  :)

Rich