No subject

Mon Nov 19 12:05:33 GMT 2007

offensive, just like an Ubuntu KKK edition would be offensive.<br>
I'm not trying to start anything here.&nbsp; I'm only trying to point out
that Ubuntu SE is a release that is clearly centered around a very
controversial topic (religion), and a very polar extreme of that
topic.&nbsp; Promotion or mention of said should be handled with care as it
could start something ugly (or simply offend people).&nbsp; I would expect
that if I'd mentioned Ubuntu CE, I'd have gotten a similar warning.&nbsp; (A
former bartender told me there are two things you never talk about with
strangers:&nbsp; religion and politics.&nbsp; Do that as a bartender, and you can
be everyone's best friend.)<br>
Regards,<br>
&nbsp;John.<br>
Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
 cite="mid:fe37588d0711261051m244ccd84n28041d83d1f429bf at mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">I think this is supposed to compete with Ubuntu Christian Edition, but
it does look very very cool...despite the name...
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://ubuntusatanic.org/screenshots.php">http://ubuntusatanic.org/screenshots.php</a>
  </pre>