Fwd: [svlug] ...for anyone who still thinks Linux isn't ready for the desktop...

Jonathan M. Prigot jprigot at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 01:32:45 GMT 2007

The reviews are pretty good too.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/allReviews.do?product_id=7754614

I especially like the one from the person who got one for an elderly relative,
and found out that it didn't run Windows. He was going to return it, but the
relative picked up on it quickly and he could customize it for her. Now he's
interested in Linux. World domination, one convert at a time!
===
Jon

--
Jonathan M. Prigot