a problem with Compiz-Fusion in Gutsy

George E Noon george.noon at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 06:11:25 GMT 2007

So, Caleb; please tell me, since I seem unable to find out myself ---
how do you go about disabling Compiz, once it has been enabled. i
understand it ought to (or really should) be obvious - but, hey; i just
happen to be unlucky enough to be one who, until this OS gets to feel
'intuitive' to me, feels quite panicky when things don't work just as
I'd expect. Heck, I'd've thought I would have 'outgrown' that long
before entering my sixtieth year! Go figure!
Thanks for all your assistance, and I do mean everyone in the community.