Broken VMWare Server

Jack Daniel jackadaniel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:37:06 GMT 2007

Just a heads up- some recent update(s) has broken VMWare Server on a
couple of my Gutsy machines.  Both were Feisty, VMWare Server pulled
from commercial repos, updated to Gutsy and everything worked fine.
This week I can't start any VMs.  I haven't really had time to dig
into it yet, but a quick Google shows several folks in the same
situation-
So if you rely on VMWare Server on your Ubuntu boxes, you may want to
be careful with updates until this gets sorted out.

Jack