New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu

Jonathan M. Prigot jprigot at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 21:41:21 GMT 2007

I think that it comes down to who it is we wish to target. The NYT, Washington
Post, WSJ, etc. seem to be held as well respected papers by a majority of
people. Are their hands totally clean? No, of course not. But as Mozilla
found out, an ad with them goes a long way in making people aware. Other
media may be more deserving, but do they get to the people we want to reach?
===
Jon

--
Jonathan M. Prigot