Mailing list etiquette

Aaron Haviland orion at parsed.net
Mon Nov 5 04:58:05 GMT 2007

leftyfb wrote, on Nov 04, 2007 at 20:45 EST:
> I will always top post. I shouldn't have to scroll to the bottom of the
> email just to see the last person's reply.
<this is an example of a snip>

That's a big reason for snipping irrelevant portions of the original
messages. Not only do you have context for what I'm responding to, but
you also don't have useless junk that I'm not responding to.

And I get to make funny <snip> messages. (These can sometimes spawn
their own threads entirely unrelated to the main thread)

--
Aaron Haviland
34 Wayne Ave, Dudley, MA                       home:  [508] 943 - 7974