$200 Ubuntu PC now @ Walmart

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:47:35 GMT 2007

On 11/4/07, Brian DeLacey <bdelacey at gmail.com> wrote:
> written specs, it looks like a great buy. They are not presently stocked at
> any WalMart within 100 miles of Boston, however, it can be purchased online

You are incorrect.  The Plymouth Wal-Mart claims to have them in
stock, and is about 40 miles outside the city on the South Shore :-)
I'm sure there are other Wal-Marts in the area that carry them.
Luckily, Plymouth is about 5 miles from Kingston, where my father
lives and will be picking up a gOS box soon.  I still think the group
should pick one up and test it out!!!
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen