Hackety Hack for Ubuntu

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:27:08 BST 2007

Today marks Dell's entry into the market with Ubuntu configured systems:
"Dell Offers Three Consumer Systems With Ubuntu 7.04

It's finally here. Later today, Dell will offer U.S customers three
different systems with Ubuntu 7.04 <http://www.ubuntu.com/> installed: the
XPS 410n and Dimension E520n desktops and the Inspiron E1505n notebook.
These systems will be available at www.dell.com/open by 4pm CST today.
Starting price for the E520n desktop and the E1505n notebook is $599; the
XPS 410n starts at $899."
Source:
http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2007/05/24/15994.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

- Brian