Hardvard Square Meet up and Activism

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:47:45 BST 2007

The consensus seems to be that this saturday some of us will be
attending the free culture at harvard square anyway; so we may have a
mini meet. I still want to do the full meet the following week though
because we can dedicate more time to activism.

The free culture thing looks very interesting and I hope many of you
will be there so I can buy you guys a drink (and give out some
posters)

Best Regards, Martin Owens