INVITATION: First meeting of Massachusetts UBUNTU users on Saturday, March 31

Michael Selva michael_selva at ssaes.org
Thu Mar 22 00:41:27 GMT 2007

During our first IRC chat yesterday, we decided to schedule our first
face-to-face meeting on March 31st. Thanks and a round of applause to
all who participated in yesterday's chat, and to Yuriv Kozlov who
organized it all.

When:   3/31/2007 at 12 noon

Where:  Stella's Pizza
         605 Mount Auburn Street
         Watertown, MA 02472
         Phone: (617) 924-5692

Map:    http://www.google.com/maps?q=605+Mt+Auburn+St,+Watertown,+MA
+02472&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=16&iwloc=addr

RSVP:   to Michael Selva by Friday 3/30

By car, this restaurant is easily accessible either from the Mass
Pike (Newton Corner exit, then Galen Street to Watertown Center, then
Mt Auburn Street), from Route 2 eastbound (right turn onto Mt Auburn
Street in Cambridge), or Storrow Drive westbound (take exit after
Harvard Square, bear right after Charles River bridge, then bear left
after Mt Auburn Hospital onto Mt Auburn Street.

By public transportation, take the RED LINE to Harvard Square, and
then take connecting bus #71 which travels along Mt Auburn Street,
and then get off at the first bus stop past Grove Street.   It's a
quick trip, only 2 miles from H Square, and you have to alert the
driver before you get to the stop.

If you need further info, or if you get lost on the 31st, call me at
617-605-7429.

And thanks to all who participated in yesterday's chat, and to Yuriv
Kozlov who organized it all.

   MICHAEL SELVA
   St Stephen's Armenian Elementary School
   47 Nichols Avenue
   Watertown, MA  02472             phone: 617-605-7429