Let's set up a first meeting!

Ryan Hurley spitty at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:21:13 GMT 2007

That time works for me.

I'm all in favor of registering for a permanent channel on Freenode, though
I don't know anyone on the Freenode staff, or how to go about requesting a
permanent channel assignment.  As to the forum, would it be a subforum of
the official Ubuntu forums, or something separate?

My only concern would be that we would become too spread out- some
information on launchpad, some on the wiki, some in the IRC channel topic,
etc, so when we do get everything set up, we should make it very clear as to
what the "main" mode of communication is.

Otherwise, that all sounds good!

-Ryan Hurley