Harvard Square Meet up and Activism
kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:40:37 BST 2007
On 6/2/07, "Martin Owens" <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll still be going, although Mako still needs to give me a brace of CDs;
> can anyone else confirm that they'll be going so I can watch out for you
> when I there?
I am now wondering if we should continue since here is the weather forecast...
MOSTLY CLOUDY. HAZY. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
THIS AFTERNOON. SOME THUNDERSTORMS MAY PRODUCE FREQUENT LIGHTNING
THIS AFTERNOON. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 80S. SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH.
GUSTS UP TO 20 MPH THIS AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF RAIN 50 PERCENT.
MO TLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.
LOWS IN THE MID 60S. SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 MPH. GUSTS UP TO 20 MPH
IN THE EVENING. CHANCE OF RAIN 50 PERCENT.
Lightning, wind, and rain sounds pretty harsh! My buddy is supposed
to be coming here to meet me around 11 and we may both be coming to
the meet-up. But it doesn't sound like it's going to be a nice
gathering :-) If anyone else on the list has reservations, please
make them known now so we are not wasting our time down there. We can
always do it another Saturday...
More information about the Ubuntu-us-ma