Contact for Installfest

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:08:56 BST 2007

Hello all,

I've been talking to a few people I know in the volunteer space,
particularly those that have space where we could conduct an
installfest event.

One of my friends runs the Brookline Arts Center (In Brookline on the
Green Line) and she thinks there may be scope for allowing us to use
their space during the weekend or when ever we arrange things. they
have good sized rooms and it wouldn't be too difficult to wifi the
place up (lefty you up for some networking? ;-)) There is parking
around the area since they hold art events regularly.

What are your thoughts and feelings? We might want to instead look at
MIT, Harvard or one of the other universities; sometimes they'll allow
people to book rooms and they have decent internet connections too;
but we'd need contacts in those places to organise it.

Do any of you know people who might be willing to work with us to set
up an event?

Best Regards, Martin Owens