Happy Christmas

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 14:05:34 GMT 2007

Hey Everyone,

Last Saturday was the Winter Solstice, we had a nice party and
exchanged gifts with friends. Today it's the Christian winter festival
of Christmas and I'm up in Vermont exchanging gifts with family.

I'm looking forwards to next year, I think our team can do great
things and we've only been around for a year (not even). So this is
how my mind sees the coming year:

 * January Meeting, get through all those backloged agenda items.
 * Start new Case Badge project
 * Finish CD Project and get production under way (we're working with
other LoCos here)
 * See where leftyb is with those t-shirts.
 * Get everyone in MA using ubuntu, or we'll come round and tax their tea.

So have a ponder over the time off if you got it, I can't wait to see
what exciting ideas we're going to be doing next year :-) Happy
Christmas!

Best Regards, Martin Owens